Mercedes-Benz cars are incredibly popular, with a high number of people all across the world choosing to lease them from companies such as http://www.swiftlease.co.uk/business-lease-cars/mercedes-benz on a daily basis. If you have recently been considering purchasing or leasing one for yourself, then today you’re in luck – we are going to be providing a list of interesting facts for all to consider.
Interesting Mercedes-Benz Facts
- Mercedes-Benz employs an incredibly high number of inspectors – around one per every 11 workers, meaning that by the time Mercedes-Benz cars get the final stamp of approval, they have already undergone thousands of separate inspections and are therefore the highest possible quality.
- The bodies of Mercedes-Benz vehicles are welded in 10,000 places, every little aspects of the body is welded meaning that there are no bolts to work loose. This also means that as the cars age they are unlikely to rattle, squeak and moan.
- The fully independent swing axle suspension featured in every Mercedes allows for firm and stable road-holding regardless of speed and dips in the road – it is the same independent swing axle suspension that was first used on the companies racing machines.
- Every Mercedes engine is test-run before being put in a car – with many being tested for over an hour on special test rigs and checked for numerous problems.
- Every single Mercedes model carries disc brakes at all four wheels, meaning that is one system somehow failed, the second would take over to stop you.
- Before painted Mercedes cars are dunked in a 52-ton primer bath, this ensure that all nooks and crannies can be covered with paint evenly, offering a superior finish which lasts.
- As well as being dunked in the primer bath these cars are also sprayed with permanent plasticized undercoats and given four coats of paint by hand for a smooth, luxurious finish.
- Even the smallest Mercedes interiors offer more passenger space than the largest sedans.
- Looking for comfort? The seats in Mercedes cars were designed and shaped with help from leading orthopaedic physicians. The seats support vital kidney, back and knee joint areas, allowing for people to stay in the best shape while travelling in comfort.
These are only some of the available Mercedes-Benz facts too, if you are seriously interested in investing in one for yourself, we would urge you to go ahead as we are certain that you don’t look back. Go visit your local car showroom and test drive as many models as you please until you find the one for you. We are sure that there will be one for you, as there is one for everyone.